Contributors

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful (no pictures, copied from fb)

I am thankful for the values my parents gave me and my sister, and the fact that my husband shares those values - values of giving and welcoming. 

I am thankful for my best friends and the laughter they bring me. 

I am thankful for the iron dome. 

I am thankful for my allergy medicine that allows me to live with my
 dogs.

I am thankful for the Union for Reform Judaism that led us to go to a gay Jewish wedding last night - "she-hechyanu at a whole new level".

I am thankful for the fact that my family is healthy and safe, for the love they give me, and for all my new family that I gained this year.

At this very moment, I am thankful for the healthy cooking habits my mother taught me, and that I was able to evade them today and put an entire stick of brown butter in the stuffing!





Menu and pictures another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment