Contributors

Friday, August 16, 2013

Bubbas update in pictures

Look at my babiesssss!
How precious is this picture of Maya sleeping?
Untitled

And Odgie (who needs a hair fix) being all snuggly?
Untitled

But best of all take a look:

Untitled

Oh that's not just Maya. Lee was being so lazy he wouldn't move when I made the bed.

Untitled
Yup, that's him to the left of Maya!

Eventually he realized he should get out and I quickly got it on video.


Here's Maya studying her Tanakh:
 Untitled

And spooning her rat toy:
Untitled

And Aubrey spooning her Lee (I guess she mistook him for a stuffed animal):
Untitled

And a very ragamuffin looking Odgey hiding under the dresser:
Untitled


Okay not a doggy but definitely my favorite "bubba":
Untitled

We got to FaceTime the other night and he had a pretty bad connection so it looked like he had a black eye. Thought it was funny, and now I love this pic just cuz I miss him so much.



And not MY bubbas, but definitely the sweetest, happiest picture I've ever found on Pinterest.
Untitled

Try not to smile - I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment