Contributors

Monday, January 19, 2009

lauren kennedy is my remedy

Went to hang out w/LK for a bit after the play w/Adva yesterday. Just wanted to mention how much fun I always have w/her and that I wish I had her drive! Lauren - how do you do what you do? Lauren is one of the most on top of it, put together, superwoman people I know! We went grocery shopping and had an early dinner and just had a blast catching up. Move to Raleigh your senior year of Dental School so that we can play more often.

I slept for ELEVEN hours last night (10-9). It felt so wonderful. I really need to be running my goal (its really low right now) every day even when i'm super busy, so I'm about to go do it, even though I REALLY don't want to. I feel like I have so much to get done (paperwork aaaah) and laundry. I hate doing laundry. 

It might snow tonight!! Hurray! Maybe school will be cancelled and I can do more stuff around the house. I just feel like I have all this stuff to do and I spend all this time thinking of everything I have to do instead of just getting it done! I mean I do get things done, but I just need to have a more organized running list and just do things!!! I guess that means I better stop writing and go running!

Making a big vat of chili later...but only if I get .....TWO more things done first.

Ready..set...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment