Contributors

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Accents By Aggie - Sewing Projects

Last year for my birthday Charlie bought me a dual embroidery/sewing machine and under his sister's tutelage, I have learned so much! I absolutely love making little gifts for all my friends and especially for Henry.

I don't intend on opening an etsy shop right now because I don't want to make that kind of commitment but I will definitely sell these as many friends have asked about it for other friends, etc. I do plan on posting it somehow, whether its a simple website or on Facebook, and have a price list. If you have any projects you want done, let me know!

Eden suggested the name "Accents by Aggie" - myself being Aggie, named ever so lovingly by Clara when she couldn't say "Avigail". Enjoy!































No comments:

Post a Comment