Contributors

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

25 thing - Couples

I remember being in middle and high school and filling out these e-mail survey things with all your friends. One summer my friend Heather and I made one up for camp and there were stereotype questions for our camp friends such as who was most _____ and we got in trouble! I still find it fun to fill them out once in a while, and just encountered this couples one. So here goes!
♥ What are your middle names? 
Kesley and Avigail 

♥ How long have you been together? 

Long enough :-)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating 
We met online, so no our first date was when we met 

♥ Who asked who out? 
I "winked" at Charlie because my profile was hidden in a different city so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. But he immediately threw away his "wait 4 days to respond" rule (or whatever it is) and responded that day and he organized an AMAZING first date a few days later.
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? 
None, they are all over
♥ Do you have any children together? 
Just Odge - he and Charlie watch TV together
 
♥ What about pets? 
Again, Odge

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? 
For me, it's that when you start sharing responsibility, everything becomes a "honey did you feed the dog" "sweety did you call the house inspector" and we try to make sure our relationship doesn't turn into just that
♥ Did you go to the same school? 
Nope
♥ Are you from the same home town? 
Nope!
♥ Who is more sensitive? 
Always the girl 

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? 
The sushi and firehouse subs
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? 
For now Hawaii, but we plan on going to lots of other places in the near future 
♥ Who has the craziest exes? 
Neither of us are in touch with exes
♥ Who has the worse temper? 
I get really stressed over little things and take it out on him

♥ Who does the cooking? 
I do, he does the eating (and the dishes!)
♥ Who is more social? 
We are about the same and love it about each other
♥ Who is the neat-freak? 
Ha! Definitely me, so much to organize right now too
♥ Who is the more stubborn? 
Me without a doubt, what have I done to deserve him?
♥ Who hogs the bed? 
Geez, I do, I'm sensing a pattern!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? 
Charlie gets up earlier, I wake up a few times and stay in bed as late as possible 

♥ Where was your first date? 
Ferraros Italian restaurant and then a helicopter ride along the strip























♥ Who has the bigger family? 
Charlie. 

♥ Do you get flowers often 
via text message emoticons (he also sends me animals and stuff that way)


♥ How do you spend the holidays? 
Odge killed the Easter bunny!


 Who is more jealous? 
I think we've only had one night where this came up and it was Charlie, but it was resolved that night

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 
A little less than a month
♥ Who eats more? 
Always the boy
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? 
Welllllll, right now it's neither of us. But when we move into the new house it will be me :-)
♥ Who’s better with the computer? 
Definitely Charlie! Computer science degree!

♥ Who drives when you are together? 
Always Charlie, even if we take my car

No comments:

Post a Comment