Contributors

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Welcome Elsie Anne!

Where have I gone?
To a land where internet is scarce. I promise posts soon. With pictures.

Let me sneak a quick one in.
Cravings: the two batches of cookies I'll be making later, and a movie night out with Charlie. Also, a white chocolate kit kat. I'm sort of sensing a theme.....

But for now let me say, MAZAL TOV/CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friend Jaren Rabe, her husband Roger Rabe, and little Clara Rabe (our flower girl fyi), on the birth of their second daughter Elsie Anne. Love you already E-Anne.

Photo: She's here!!! Elsie Anne Rabe born at 12:15 am on 7/7/12 weighing 7 lbs, 5 oz, 20.5 inches and as perfect as can be. We are in heaven!!! (As opposed to the place previously mentioned.)

She looks like Clara. I think.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comments Avigail.

    This is the cocktails link - http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/food-on-friday-cocktailsmocktails.html
    And this is the one for Food on Friday: Chicken - http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/food-on-friday-chicken.html

    You will find Mr Linky's boxes at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just noticed you have started following Carole's Chatter. Thank you very much. I am now adding you to my blog list as well

    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete