Contributors

Friday, November 08, 2013

23 week bumpdate




Sorry it's a blurry selfie today!

How far along: 23 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby: about a foot and a little over a pound. I am going to guess that he weighs between 1.25 and 1.5 pounds at my appointment on Monday.
Weight gained: 7-8 pounds
Maternity clothes:  Big milestone. I can still kind of zip my jeans up but they look awful, it aint happening. Officially need the rubber band trick for my non maternity jeans. Maternity jeans - still using the low panel stuff and the fold over leggings.
Stretch marks: No
Miss anything?: I had a busy day yesterday and had a long walk and a workout, and I felt it at night. I guess I miss not feeling the wear and tear. But really, it's not so bad. I also miss sleeping through the night without having to pee 800 times.
Movement: Yes. Placenta is still anterior so the movements feel like taps and nudges. My mom has felt a few times. Also, two nights ago he decided to kick my cervix. That was a fun feeling. Then last night he decided my cervix was a trampoline, and then he must have gotten tired and fell asleep on it because it was such a strange and uncomfortable feeling for my lady parts. Is that tmi? Is anybody even reading this? Lol
Cravings: Sweets! Candy candy candy. And thai food, again. Mmmmm could eat it every day. Stacy if you're reading this, lemme know when we can go back....
Aversions:  The smell of fish, which has never bothered me.
Other symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions and heartburn.
Best moment this week: I got to Jaren and spent time with her and the girls, and see Nikki for lunch. So good catching up with friends. We also made some movement in our decision of where we're moving to. Nothing is officially decided yet. When we know 100% what we're doing I'll announce. 
Most looking forward to: For the next 5-6 weeks the answer to this is "Charlie coming home". Baby related, have a scan on Monday, and being able to say I'm "6 months" on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment