Contributors

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

33 week bumpdate (whoops I wrote this on time and forgot to publish it!!!)

So I just saw this was in my drafts and never published!!!! Oh my gosh. The one week I was on time, I didn't actually post it. Well I came on here to write last weeks post but I guess I owed you two weeks ago's post as well! My bad my bad. 

How far along: 33 weeks



How big is baby: 4-4.5 pounds I'm guessing 

Weight gained: 20 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes. And no, same as last week.

Stretch marks: just the linea negra still

Miss anything?: Energy, and a beer would be nice

Movement: Yup, still has his feet at my ribs. Thanks baby. 

Cravings: nothing in particular

Aversions:  Not that I can think of either. Boring week!

Other symptoms: I had pretty bad hand swelling a few days but I think from eating too much sodium. It's also getting hard to pull on my uggs. On a more serious note, at my monitoring appointment yesterday, that I am doing twice a week now, I was having contractions and ended up being at the office for 3 hours. They gave me a pill to stop them which worked. 


That's my belly twice a week now. Poor Eden had to arrive in Vegas and go to a three hour doctor appointment with me. As much as I know you wanna meet your nephew I hope you won't until yor next trip!

Best moment this week: Eden arrived yesterday and Jaren took her out while Charlie and I went to a birthing class. We went and joined them later and even though I couldn't have a drink with them it was amazing to spend time with two of my closest friends (and hubby) getting along so well. 

This just makes my heart happy.

Most looking forward to: Our shower/housewarming/welcome home Charlie trifecta party is in two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment