Contributors

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Random things I've been upto

Random things I've been up to in no particular order (seriously, some of these are from January).

Untitled
Hugging one of my favorite Shaynas! (end of April 2012)

Untitled
Helping some doggies find forever homes with Rose. (mid April 2012)

Untitled
Making my own Indian dishes. Loosely based off of My little sis Caroline's recipe. Let me say, quitting my job has made me quite the housewife (as if I wasn't before). Charlie's not complaining. (mid april 2012)

Untitled
Hanging out w/some lovely ladies making crafts. (wreath pictures to come, although it's not complete yet!) (end of april 2012)

Untitled
Making kale chips. And Juice. I loved it. Charlie said it tasted like grass. I guess I didnt' put enough fruit in for his taste. (March 2012)

Untitled


Untitled
Spending time w/my savta (who is 90) and Charlie in Israel.
Untitled

Untitled
Updating pictures on instagram from me and Charlie's first date. Yes he took me on a hellicopter ride.  No he did not fly it.

Untitled
Opening (and LOVING) presents from our engagement party.
Untitled


Untitled
Playing at Duty free. Guess which one came home with me and which one came home with mom? (end of march 2012)

Untitled
Donating blood and loving the fact taht the tape matched our outfits perfectly! (March 2012)

Untitled
Hanging out w/my two Vegas bridesmaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment