Contributors

Friday, September 13, 2013

15 weeks


Hi all! Happy 15 weeks to us :-)
I have measured a couple days ahead but my original week changed on Friday so I'll keep it at that (we'll see how consistent I can keep this).

I am sucking ou tin this picture to try to get a belly shot! Haha.


How far along: 15 weeks
How big is baby: about 4 inches
Weight gained: About 2 pounds from pre-positive test.
Maternity clothes: Still don't have to wear them but I have one pair of pants that are low paneled and stretchy that I love. The full panel stuff will be great with a  big belly, but without needing it, it's just too hot to choose to wear.
Stretch marks: Nope
Miss anything?: I think my pre-"pregnancy brain" self. The other night I was getting ready for bed and seriously sat down on the toilet to tinkle, and realized I was about to pee but forgot to take off my underwear. Yeah, at least I realized it! I am just forgetting steps to things - for example, putting my car in park, getting my things, and then stepping out of the car with the keys still in the ignition! Ugh. Also, I'm missing the gym. I am just about ready to go back but am stilling getting head rushes, so for now I've reintroduced daily walks and will do yoga next week and maybe elliptical. Fingers crossed I can handle that!
Movement: Not yet. Does it count if I can feel movement in my breasts? LOL! They're preparing I guess. Ouch.
Cravings: All types of crackers - triscuits, wheat thins, cheez-its. Still fruit. Mmmm fruit. And I am constantly thirsty but need a little flavor in my water like crystal light or that liquid stuff I forgot what it's called. Also, thai food! Don't remember if I posted this last week. 
Aversions: Not an aversion, but I haven't craved wine or sushi, which is weird for me! I could normally have these two things every night.
Other symptoms: In the late mornings (several hours after I've woken up) I am getting a wave of nausea but it passes. Cold air helps, and laying down. I am also getting head rushes around this time - so annoying. But significantly infinitely better than before.
Most looking forward to: getting back to the gym next week, and cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment